Direct To Garment
Direct to Garment printing is a great option for full color logos, or logos with a lot of shading. With this process, the ink is sprayed directly onto the shirt. However, it can only be done on 100% ringspun cotton.
This kind of printing looks the best without a background, so ideally you’ll want to send us a .png or any vector file. We can still use a .jpeg but it will print out with the background unless you would like us to create artwork for you for an additional charge.
If you would like to get a quote on your Direct to Garment project, please feel free to fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly with a response.
Direct to Garment Printing
Silencer Apparel operates Brither GT 381, Two of The Brother 782, and DTG Bullet machines. These machines use ink jet technology that prints on many garments in high quality color directly from a computer. These machines can print on light and dark garments.
We specialize in DTG Direct to Garment Digital T-Shirt printing and Jumbo DTG printing.
Please email your design and quantity amount for DTG printing to receive a quote. There are no setup fees, and same day printing is available for smaller orders.
Jumbo DTG Printing 24×59 Inches
DTG Print Features:
- Super soft, no feel on white or light garments without underbase. Unlimited colors in design
- No setup fees
- Up to 14in. x 16in. print area
- Prints on 100% cotton garments. Prints on light and dark garments as well.
- File types: PDF sized to print, Transparent Background
- Resolution: Minimum 200 dpi, Preferred 300 dpi with image at correct print size
Bottom line: Your image quality will determine the quality of your finished shirt.
DTG Print Policies:
DTG printing is intended to be completed on 100% cotton garments. If you are providing garments that are not 100% cotton, Silencer Apparel is in no way responsible (no refunds or reprints) for pre or post production errors such as garment reactions to pre -treatment or heavy fading after multiple washes.
If you choose to use self-supplied garments, we highly recommend completing a sample product before approving an order.
- DTG items are pre-treated with a chemical that may cause reactions on certain fabrics
- There is a 2-5% expected fade rate after first couple of washes
- DTG works best on 100% cotton materials